We will produce a custom suit design to match with your bike, helmet or just about anything else that inspires you.
At $2,400 for Cow leather and $2,850 for Kangaroo leather, you get a custom-designed, custom-built suit exactly to your body measurements with YKK zippers, premium leather, SAS-TEC armor and a 2-year warranty against any non-crash related damage.
You can also add Tech-Air compatibility, a Tech-Air Race vest, Tech-Air10 or upgrade the armor from SAS-TEC to Paramount for an additional $288.
The design team will contact you to get any sponsor logos or graphics that you would like on your suit (ideally in Vector format). We already have many standard logos, i.e. tires, oil, helmets, etc. In the event we do not have a standard logo you have requested, we will attempt to get it or it may be necessary for you to provide it.
Once the design is finalized, you will receive a proof page to sign off on. As soon as the design is approved, the measurements are confirmed and the deposit is paid, your suit will go into production.
All Pricing is in USD
- Gathering Information. After an initial meeting, the client will supply key information to initiate the order process
- Deposit. Once the client supplies the necessary information, they will be billed a $975USD deposit.
- Fitting. When the deposit is paid, the client will be scheduled for a fitting, either in person or online. At the completion of the fitting, the cost of their suit will be determined.
- Design. Then the client will move into the Design Phase. Once designs are started, $420USD for Full-Custom or $150 for Semi-Custom Plus will be non-refundable. Upon completion of the design, costs will be re-evaluated based on any changes during the design phase.
- Factory. When the client signs off on the design, the order will be sent to the factory. After the order has been sent, the full deposit will be non-refundable.
- Delivery. After 10-14 weeks, depending on the season and factory bandwidth, the suit will be delivered to Mithos Racing North America. After a quality check, the client will be alerted that their suit has arrived and will receive an invoice for the remainder. When the balance is paid, the suit will be sent to the client.
- Final Fitting. Upon receiving the suit, Mithos is available to do a ‘Final Fitting’ online meeting to discuss how to break in, care for and adjust the suit for optimum comfort.
11-Week Guaranteed Delivery
UNFORTUNATELY, DUE TO THE GLOBAL RESPONSE TO COVID19, MITHOS-USA IS TEMPORARILY UNABLE TO OFFER THE 11-WEEK GUARANTEE.
We guarantee your suit will be delivered within 11 weeks.
If it’s not delivered within 11 weeks of final sign-off on design, measurements and payment of deposit, you will receive $100 off the price of the suit. If the suit takes longer than 12 weeks, you will get an additional $100 off.
We stand behind our suits with a Two-Year warranty against any manufacturer defects on NON-CRASHED suits. If you have any issues, contact us and we will work with you to get the suit repaired.